During your stay here, you want to know more about Art and culture on the french riviera
We provide guided tours with certified tour guides learning you all about the art, culture, but also architecture and history here.
Then, ask us on request your customized itinerary and a day trip according your wishes,
Discover museums, art collections, architecture, heritage
We will be very happy to share with you our passion for Arts and the beauty of the area.
Of course, The french riviera is full of beautiful places, and nice architecture, but also historical heritage.
You could also, Discover why the French Riviera is a major region of art and creation for so many famous artists of the 20Th century.
Such as, Matisse, Chagall, Picasso, Giacometti, Miró and so many others.
On the footpath of the artists
We will lead you to discover the beautiful art collections and the region French Riviera
Learn more about the artistic life and also about all the famous art places
As week as, the major art collections of Matisse, Chagall, Picasso, Giacometti, Miró and so many others.
Customize your tour according our suggestions and your wishes. Half day or fulld ay, it could be combined with many places and themes.we can help you for this also.
Meet an artist of the french riviera , Discover the hand crafters , the local artisans . learn more about the local culture and inspiration.
Create a unique piece of Art during your stay , a very different way to know about the cultural life here.
Here are some suggestions for your stay
Suggestions of art tours : Museums and Art collections
- Nice : Henri matisse, Marc Chagall, Modern art and contemporary art museum, Palais Lascaris
- Antibes and Vallauris : Pablo Picasso
- St paul de Vence : Fondation Maeght, chapelle Folon in the village
- Vence : Rosary chapel Henri Matisse
- Cagnes-sur-mer : Auguste Renoir and the old castle
- Mougins : Musée d’Art classique de Mougins
- Le Cannet : Pierre Bonnard
- Biot : Fernand Léger.
- Monaco : Oceanographic museum and the palace of the Grimaldi’s. Prince’s car collection museum
- Menton : Jean Cocteau museums
- St Tropez : Musée de l’Annonciade
- Aix en provence : Paul Cézanne
Suggestions of exceptional villas and gardens, private Art collections on the french riviera and Italy
- St jean Cap ferrat & Beaulieu : Exceptional Villa and gardens Ephrussi de Rothschild , Villa Kerylos. Private house of Jean cocteau.
- Menton : 7 properties and their Botanic gardens, and citrus gardens
- Grasse : Perfume factories, International museum of the perfumery
- Italy : Handbury Gardens