Cannes and Grasse
During a private tour, discover the cities and attractions of Cannes and Grasse.
Firstly, It is famous for the film festival in the Palais des festivals,
Then, discover the main highlights, the old town le , the croisette boulevard and the harbor, but also the main shopping street of Antibes., the islands of Lérins and its beautiful coastal area and beach.
- Discover also the Famous Cannes highlights such as :
- the Croisette road drive along its luxurious hotels and boutiques, learn all about the film festival and Palais des Festivals and its famous red carpet and steps of the stars.
- Cannes old town suquet : located on a hilltop , the local fresh food market forville, with very nice local specialities.On Suquet hill top of cannes its medieval side and the heritage of the ancient church and fort.Enjoy the views towards the Esterel range of mountains and the islands of Lerins.
- finally, Cannes islands of Lerins : A possible visit and lunch and wine tasting could be arranged on the island of lerins Saint Honorat. Renowned for the abbey and the local vineyard . It is really an amazing location and setting all round you ; the ancient fort, the abbey of the monks and church, the setting before you is fantastic : the bay of Cannes and the esterel hills.
It is famous for being the international city of Perfumes, with very nice perfume factories. They all organized private guided tours in their factories.
Therefore, don’ hesitate to come and visit. You will learn a lot about the world of perfumes.
Enjoy a walking tour in the old town and discover its nice country side .
- it is called the International city of Perfumes. In a local perfumery, enjoy a free guided tour
- It is also possible to create your own fragrance in private studio.
- Then, go for a walking tour in a charming old town and its authentic places, of Provence
- Explore the old town, its ancient medieval city squares or fountains
- Visit also, the International Museum of the Perfumes/ the Museum of provencal Costume and jewel
- Finally, discover Grasse country side off the beaten tracks
- On request we could organize a tasting of the local olive oil with the local cheese and provencal wines!!
Please you can also contact us by phone 00 33 6 18 17 40 52
Discover the must see places and the best of the french riviera