Private guided tour Monaco Monte Carlo and Eze
Discover a fascinating country
During your private guided tour Monaco Monte Carlo and Eze, we enjoy nice places, great history and also great views.
We will stop for nice picture stops,
Monaco a very fascinating country and principality
The local history, heritage and the must see monuments and attractions
- First , explore the upper hill , historical place of the Grimaldi and the Royal palace . “the Rock” stroll through the old charming streets an d see its main attractions
- Then, discover Its picturesque old town, the famous Cathedral where Princess Grace is buried and see the changing of the guards in front of the palace.
- You could enjoy a tour inside the Palace from April till October, House of the Princes Grimaldi, Princes of Monaco.
- Have a ride on the F1 race tracks from the nice harbor to Monte Carlo.
- Every year the event will take place the last Sunday of May
- Explore Monte Carlo its luxurious Grand Casino, a visit inside is possible inside 9 am to 12 pm ; try your luck and gamble from 2 pm
- Explore the luxurious area, with very nice luxurious shops.
EZE village a quaint upper village
- Drive to the middle road corniche, a very scenic road above the cliffs.
- Explore Eze village, the historical site, so charming place cobbled stone streets.
- Eze is a magnificent medieval village called the « eagle nest » drive along the middle Corniche road up to 1300 feet high.
- Enjoy the spectacular panoramic views from its lovely botanic garden.
- Explore the old and very picturesque streets, full of heritage, a very quaint village with lovely shops and also very nice perfume factories with a free visit !
Please to contact us directly click here
You could also call us : 00 33 6 18 17 40 52